Thursday, January 8, 2009

Is black bigger and better?

Hello friends,

The following excerpts contain interviews conducted at the site Hot Wife Blog. When a number of women from the site were interviewed on their preferences for black or white lovers here is what they said:







Leslie:


hotwifeblog: There is a huge interracial fetish within this lifestyle, do you prefer to date black guys or have no preference on who you play with?
Leslie: For the most part, I really like black guys, but I’m always an equal opportunity enjoyer.











Nichole Wett:


Ken for hotwifeblog: You didn’t start out into black men. When did you have inkling that you might be a slut for BBC?
Nichole: You are right, I didn’t start out dating BBC. I went out with my first black man about 2 1/2 years ago.

Ken for hotwifeblog: After your divorce?
Nichole: Yes

Ken for hotwifeblog: So, had the curiosity been brewing for awhile?
Nichole: You have to understand that I grew up in an area where there were no black people. I had a hard time understanding why that was so as I was growing up. When I went into the Air Force, I starting recognizing black men, but didn’t date any. Not sure why. I remember always noticing them. And if I were at a club and dancing, they were the guys to dance with! I was engaged or married most of time from high school. All to Caucasians. I didn’t fool around, and was very loyal. So, until my divorce, I really didn’t explore. I didn’t think about it until I was asked out and even at that point I didn’t necessarily ’see’ any skin difference. I just looked at the person… handsome? polite? educated? well spoken? etc… It wasn’t until I had been to several swinger parties, etc. that I started noticing a difference. It’s hard to explain. It’s not just cock size. Although there are benefits of that! ;-)

Ken for hotwifeblog: What else do you think it might be?
Nichole: Well, at least for me, black men had this sense of calm (or chill). So now when I’m in a room of black and white men, the differences between them is noticeable. (laughs) Now, I’m more black man “aware”, how they behave toward me, each other, and especially how they are built.

Ken for hotwifeblog: What’s different about their behavior?
Nichole: I’ve noticed black men have this bond with each other when they socialize. They are more open and friendly; more self-assured and direct. There’s this closeness they have, like a family, even though they might not know each other. Maybe it’s a kind of fraternity; I didn’t expect that and its nice to see. At parties, when people are mingling and checking each other out, there always some awkwardness and hesitation at first. But black men don’t seem to fear rejection, they don’t push up on you as much and if you signal you’re not interested, they don’t lose their cool or make you feel they’re offended when you say “No, Thanks”.

The white guys don’t socialize like that; even if they know some of the other men at the party. They keep to themselves more. They need a lot more reassurance and can come off too ‘cocky’ I know I’m generalizing and my expereince is limited to just the white and black men I’ve met, but I’d have to say honestly that’s how it seems to me.

Ken for hotwifeblog: Anything else?
Nichole: (laughs) Wow I could go on for hours about black men. Another thing, at least for me, most of black guys in the lifestyle I’ve met have great bods. Lots of six pack abs, strong shoulders, forearms, and legs. Maybe its because I work out and stay in shape, but by comparison with white guys the same age, height, weight, etc. black men have pretty good bodies. And they tend to be younger; white guys in the life style are older and many don’t seem to stay in shape. If you do come across a white guy with a really hot body, typically they have an ego to match. Much like really hot women; the ones men howl about and drool over. Also, black men know how to talk to women. They come on differently, life style men are really direct and suggestive toward women, but it’s not vulgar or crude. Sure at times, there’s a bit too much profanity and swearing which can be a big turn off if it’s not done at the right time. But honestly, black men can say things with their eyes, hands, lips, and tounge that that make me wet. Granted, most of it’s just flirting and talk, but it still sounds good. :-)

Ken for hotwifeblog: Can you give me an example?
Nichole: Sure. When you meet and they don’t know your name they always call you ‘baby’, ’sweetie’, or ‘honey’. They tell you how hot or beautiful they think you are. They definetly want a woman who has some ‘bounce’ to her, whether it’s in her hips, backsides (azz) or chest: they don’t want a Twiggy model.

Ken for hotwifeblog: What about cuckoldry?
Nichole: To me cuckoldry can be one of the purest forms of love between a husband and wife. The husband is giving his wife something that she should have, but society doesn’t typically allow. The stud is just a tool. The real relationship is with the husband and wife. Any BBC will work. But there needs to be surrender of the man to his wife’s needs. It’s about letting the BBC be in control, because he should be. The idea of a black stud saying to me, “face down, ass up” in my marital bedroom right in front of the man I love puts a huge smile on my face. Cuckoldry is about the husband giving his wife her freedom to be submissive to the man she wants to submit to.

Ken for hotwifeblog: So, the husband’s role is what exactly?
Nichole Wet: It’s like this. BBC fucks. BBC cums ropey streams of jism into you and it’s like they’re filling you with life. Husbands love and surrender. They help you spread your legs. They accept their role. And in accepting that role, they are sharing what women have always had to go through! It’s nice that she has an opportunity to transfer roles.

Ken for hotwifeblog: So, is it about humiliation?
Nichole: It depends, for some men it’s all about humilation. Others it’s more about voyeurism. Many cucks want to be humiliated. But cuckoldry can also be about two people sharing a process of submission to BBC together.

hotwifeblog: Which is it for you?
Nichole: Being a true romantic, the later option (not the humiliation) is best. Cuckoldry works best when it’s part of a romantic relationship which includes the typical things… flowers, candlelit dinners, walks while holding hands, trust, affection, sharing hopes and dreams, good and bad times. The poem ‘The Invitation’ is a perfect example of a deep relationship. “It doesn’t interest me who you know or how you came to be here. I want to know if you will stand in the center of the fire with me and not shrink back.” It’s just that I need a man who understands what BBC is for and why he needs to submit to it along with me.
















Katie Kox:

hotwifeblog: So your husband likes to eat cream pie?
Katie: Only from my black lovers.

hotwifeblog: Does your husband like to have sex with you after you’ve been with someone else?
Katie: Every time, it’s so intense for us.

hotwifeblog: What’s your biggest fantasy?
Katie: Being blindfolded and hands bound while two black men tease me and fuck me.

hotwifeblog: Tell us about one of your recent hot wife experiences?
Katie: A few weekends ago my hubby and I went to a swingers party that some friends of ours throw called Purrfect Parties here in Las Vegas. We went up to the after party at a penthouse. We had a few drinks then I ended up fucking this hot black guy while making out with this chick while my husband jacked off next to us.










Alexis Golden:

Alexis loves her life as a hotwife and is fast becoming a Queen of black cock.


hotwifeblog: Do you have a preference of black or white lovers?
Alexis: In my research I’ve found that black men really know how to fuck. Not quite sure what it is but …. Damn!









Raven:

hotwifeblog: Do you have a preference of black or white lovers?
Raven: Black. Not that I’m exclusive, but preference??? YES, definitely black – and did I mention thick?





Rebecca

:hotwifeblog: Do you have a preference of black or white lovers?
Rebecca: I have a white lover at home. The lifestyle is about getting what I don’t have. Black lovers just takes me out of reality and into a whole new universe that I can play in.






















Tammy:

hotwifeblog: Do you have a preference of black or white lovers?
Tammy: I don’t have a preference, but I have found that the stereotype about black cocks seems to be based in fact…I’ve had great luck with black cocks so now I’m naturally drawn to black men first. And if I had two men in front of me that were equal in every regard but one was black and one was white, I’d choose the black guy every time.








HotWife Jackie:

hotwifeblog:
Do you have a preference of black or white lovers?
Jackie: Both are wonderful. Even as a teenager I was always attracted to men of color, so that’s a huge turn on. But white men can get their groove on, too. I love men of all color.







Alexis Interracial:


hotwifeblog: What do you like most about being a hotwife?
Alexis: Are you kidding, I get the best of both worlds; a great marriage, plus all the great, hot fucking I get from my black lovers, and all the attention I get from being a hotwife. I love it!

hotwifeblog: How long have you been an active hotwife?
Alexis: We started swinging about 5 years ago, very infrequently at first. And to be honest, it wasn’t that great; more bad experiences with guys not showing up, or looking a lot different in person than in their pictures. But there were enough good experiences to keep me going, and then I discovered the joys of groups of black men, and it has been very, very good ever since.

hotwifeblog: Would you call yourself an exhibitionist?
Alexis: Absolutely, the more attention I get the better. I love it! I love the looks of lust I get from men and women. I also love to shock people who act so pure; like they don’t wish they were having a hot time. Some of my favorite things are when I flirt with black men in public and get looks from people, or when I meet a group of black men somewhere and get looks from other people there. I know exactly what they are thinking, and I want to just tell them, “Yes, I am going to let them all have me, and it’s going to be great!”


hotwifeblog: That’s fantastic Alexis, good for you…. What type of men do you go for?
Alexis: Ever since I was in school, running around the athletic department, I have had a craving for black men. One of my favorite fantasies involves me and a basketball team…

hotwifeblog: How many lovers have you had since becoming a hotwife?
Alexis: Probably not as many as some of the hotwives out there; I’m a little picky and really only do black men, so I’d say maybe 20 or 25. But that is a “so far” number. I really think I’m just getting started.


hotwifeblog: So you prefer your black lovers?
Alexis: I am married to the only white lover I ever intend on having. Sorry guys. But, black guys turn me on big time, and I have no plans to ever stop fucking all the black men I can.


hotwifeblog: What’s the kinkiest thing you’ve tried?
Alexis: The theater thing was pretty kinky for me, but that was a while ago. Once, Christina Noir and I got together and we took turns fucking two black guys; that was fun. But, I have a feeling my kinkiest times are still to cum.






Slut Momo:

hotwifeblog: Do you have a preference of black or white lovers?
Slut Momo: My preference is of course BLACK since my daddy is Black.





Lynn Carroll:

hotwifeblog: Do you have a preference of black or white lovers?
Lynn: Yes, black mens cocks are larger and they fuck better, longer and cum more. Not all of them, but most.





Raven from SexyCouple:

hotwifeblog: What type of men do you go for?
Raven: Hmm, that’s tough (yea right). Black, built, and bald!

hotwifeblog: So you prefer black lovers?
Raven: Yep, black guys. Remember I already have a white guy at home, so I need variety.








Christina Noir:

hotwifeblog: What type of men do you go for?
Christina: Taller than me, dark, handsome, and rugged-looking. I love muscles and am very much into black men. They really seem to know just how to fuck a white girl. The contrast between their chocolate rods sinking deep into my milky white pussy really gets me going! I find it very erotic. Personality goes a long way with me as does a good sense of humor and good hygiene is crucial. I like my guys to get in there and satisfy me - don’t make me wait more than 20 minutes for the payoff - I want to be pounded hard and fast and have them blow their loads all over my face and tits!

hotwifeblog: Do you prefer black men?
Christina: Definitely! I’m constantly having my head turned by the black guy at the construction site or that one in the grocery store. I turn into the biggest whore when I see someone I like! They hardly ever cum through it unscathed.





Hotwife Mia:

hotwifeblog: Do you have a preference of black or white lovers?
Mia: I don’t prefer one over the other, however I really like the contrast of being with a very well hung black lover and my little blonde body.



Kat Noir:

hotwifeblog: What type of men do you go for?
Kat: I enjoy African-American men the most. A sexy black man with a hard cock is always a turn on for me.



hotwifeblog: What’s your biggest fantasy?
Kat: I would love to meet and fuck a number of black NFL Football players. I love football and the aggressiveness of the players.





Christy:

hotwifeblog: Do you have a preference of black or white lovers?
Christy: No preference, but my black lovers seem to treat me more like I want to be treated. I like to be mercilessly fucked and used like a cheap slut.








Candy Curvaceous:

hotwifeblog: Do you have a preference of black or white lovers?
Candy: Again, I love any HOT guy who meets the requirements that I listed earlier as long as he’s packing. However, I do have a huge “sweet tooth & craving” for Chocolate. It’s so taboo and I dig the sex. I also love the skin contrast. Nothing looks hotter than a sexy big titted white wife bent over a chair with her skirt up and panties down being pounded by a huge cocked black stud while hubby watches and jerks off. Sizzling.


Janet-Mason:

hotwifeblog: Do you have a preference of black or white lovers?
Janet: Other than my husband Steve, who is white, I prefer black men as sexual partners.







Keaw:

hotwifeblog: Do you have a preference of black or white lovers?
K: No, but black usually bigger and cum more.





Julie:

hotwifeblog: What type of men do you go for?
Julie: Domminant, hung black men.

hotwifeblog: What’s your biggest fantasy?
Julie: hmmm, the Houston texans, the black ones anyways..lol

hotwifeblog: Tell us about one of your recent hotwife experiences?
Julie: On a Friday about noon, A “friend” of mine called me at work said he had a gift for me if I went to to his house right then, I got off work early. I get there and find him with two other large black men and a gorgeous sista drinking and “playing” I said what the hell. I got to be the only cream in a huge Oreo. Well I take a shower, go home to find a horny husband who has no idea where I just came from. lol





Monique

hotwifeblog: What type of men do you go for?
Monique: Tall men… I love all kinds of males. I have started in the past 2 years meeting black males.. goddddddddd what cocks they have and they always show up whilst the white males have a 50% 50% of not showing up. I really like a thick cock more than a long one but I love cock in me and around me.







Multi-Orgasmic Mary:

hotwifeblog: Do you have a preference of black or white lovers?
Mary: Not counting my hub (and an occasional “Glory Hole” fuck) I fucked my last white guy in `91,,,so basically I guess I only go black these days. I’d like to take a minute to explain that a little (I get so much shit from white guys over this). Every man that’s ever been cheated on has the same questions, what did he do, was he bigger, did he kiss you, did you kiss him, did he cum in you,,,,why him? All these questions are what have changed it from a cheating wife and a cuckold,,,to the “Cuckold Lifestyle”. A lifestyle where the husband’s get to “SEE” the answers to those questions. Some like to be humiliated, some like to be degraded, others just like to see their wives have a good time. In my case I enjoy my husband seeing me with men that he can’t compete with,,,under any circumstances. My hub is white, with a skinny circumcised 6 incher,,,so I gravitate towards black, hung, & uncut. He can’t grow larger, can’t get back his foreskin, can’t change color,,,and can’t even reach places of his own pussy that tons of other men have enjoyed. I don’t have to call him names to hurt him so good,,,I just show him. Plus,,,lets face it, sure there are big dicks in every race, but percentage wise, your odds are better going black.







Susan Reno:

hotwifeblog: What type of men do you go for?
Susan: Just about all types of men are great however I do have a real weakness for hard body very athletic and hung black men that range between 20-40.

hotwifeblog: Do you have a preference of black or white lovers?
Susan: Personal preference is black and hung for sex play married to a terrific white guy who is the love of my life.







SecretSlutWife: Black Cocks








Sara Swirls:

hotwifeblog: Are you dominant or submissive at all?
Sara: I am dominant to white men, and submissive to black men.







ComeDepot:

1 comment:

  1. Great work! I know you put a lot of time into putting all of this together. I love Hot Wife Blog. Recently they interviewed Alexis Golden and she said that "black men know how to fuck!" She definitely prefers black men! :-)

    ReplyDelete